Hello my dear friends and fellows! Welcome back to my space Dish Of Delight once again!
Many of us love to have sandwiches in our breakfast. It is both healthy, tasty and also easy to make.
Sandwiches could be made with so many varieties of fillings, but I always like those made with veggies.
The vegetable sandwiches are also healthy and yummy lunch box idea for school goers.
So, today I am sharing the recipe of Mayonnaise Vegetable Sandwich. Let’s take a look at the recipe for making Mayonnaise Vegetable Sandwich.
Whole wheat bread 4 slices
Mayonnaise 2 or 3 tbsp
Onion 1 tbsp finely chopped
Capsicum 1 tbsp finely chopped
Cucumber 1 tbsp finely chopped
Carrot 1 tbsp finely chopped
Tomato flesh 1 tbsp finely chopped
Black pepper powder 2 tsp
Black salt as per taste
Chat masala ½ tsp
Tomato ketchup as per need
Butter ½ tbsp
• In a mixing bowl bowl, take all the veggies, mayonnaise, black pepper powder, chat masala, black salt and mix all the ingredients well
• Place all the 4 slices of bread on a flat surface. Spread tomato ketchup on each of the slices
• Now place adequate amount of the mayo veggies mixture on any 2 of the 4 slices of bread and then cover these with the remaining 2 bread slices
• Heat a non stick pan at low flames. Once heated add butter and spread it all over the pan
• Place the sandwiches gently on the pan and lightly toast it from both sides
• Once done transfer the sandwiches to a serving plate
• Serve Mayonnaise Vegetable Sandwich hot with some tomato ketchup and enjoy your breakfast along with a cup of hot coffee or tea.