Hello my dear friends and fellows! Welcome back to my space Dish Of Delight once again!
Today I am sharing one of my favorite breakfast idea which is not only mine but also favorite of many of us. Egg Toast is another breakfast item which is very easy to prepare with a simple recipe and great taste. Anybody can make it with ease but tastes delicious. It is also a great lunch box idea for school goers.
So, lets quickly check out the recipe for making Egg Toast.
Bread 4 to 6 slices
Onion ½ medium sized finely chopped
Green chillies 2 finely chopped
Black pepper powder ½ tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as per need
• Break and add the eggs in a mixing bowl
• Into this, add chopped onion and green chillies, black pepper powder, salt and beat the eggs well
• Place a frying pan on the burner at medium flames and let it heat. Once heated, brush a little bit of oil on it
• Now take a slice of bread at a time, dip it into the egg mixture and then gently place it on the pan and fry
• After few seconds, flip the bread and fry the other side. Once both the sides of the bread is toasted, remove it from the pan and transfer it to a plate
• This way make all the toasts and then serve hot Egg Toast with tomato ketchup and enjoy.